Sourceforge Project Page
Welcome to the homepage for DiscDeacon, a Java library for analyzing audio files.
DiscDeacon is set of Java classes designed to do the following:
DiscDeacon is not an MP3 encoder or an audio file creation utility. Its main purpose is to analyze existing audio files. Please see the philosophy page for more information.
Note: I would like to think that my HTML abilities in no way reflect my Java coding abilities. Please excuse the bare website as proof that I am working hard on what matters, the code.
- Represent time in the mm:ss.ff format used in CD audio.
- Locate the byte position in a file for a given CDTime.
- Read and manipulate Cuesheet files.
- Read header and frame information from MP3, FLAC, and WAV files.
- Read QChannel block data from a CloneCD .sub file.
- Parse information from discid.